Ludlow Labour have been out on the streets campaigning for #LabourRemain - here's a whole load of good reasons to vote IN.
- Millions of British jobs are linked to our EU membership.
- £26.5 billion is invested in Britain by EU countries every year.
- British workers benefit from EU agreements on workers’ rights, including the right to holiday pay, paid maternity and paternity leave, anti-discrimination laws, equal pay and protection for agency workers.
- Exports to the EU are worth £227 billion a year to the British economy.
- The EU is Britain’s biggest export market: almost half of all of Britain’s exports go to the EU.
- Thousands of criminals, including terrorists, have been arrested under the European Arrest Warrant.
- Being in the EU enhances Britain’s global influence and allows us to take our place at the top table.